Passion

Friday 27 March 2015

SPEEDY COOKING TECHNIQUE
                      As I worked in food industry for 6 yrs. I definitely understood that I am really not for  this industry. I left my 6 yrs span of time to this field ( both inside the kitchen + floor ) and it was awesome time of my life. I learned so many things which i could use in my further life. I got chance to know different people and various character. More than that i learnt how to cook in speedy way. Cooking means to prepare a meal to feed someone and if you can cook in speedy way then it will be the cherry on CAKE !!! In these past few years  i have figure out how to cook in proper way whether you are cooking anything and literally ANYTHING  and i mean ANYTHING !!!
                      You don't believe me Haahahhahaaaa ... You will  baby yah! thats right if you follow my instructions then you can........ CAN ....     Is it really possible ? You would be thinking this in your confused mind . But please don't give your precious mind too much stress and simply follow up my magic rule which I call " SPEEDY COOKING TECHNIQUE " 
  1. SET YOUR MIND WHAT IS IT YOU ARE GOING TO COOK !
  2. FIND THE INGREDIENTS WHAT DO YOU NEED and put in front of you. I mean it.
  3. THINK BEFORE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT ?
  4. NOW BREAK THE PROCESS INTO SIMPLY SMALL PARTS.
  5. AND IMPORTANTLY FINISH EACH SMALL PARTS FIRST and i mean firstly.
  6. THEN JOIN THE SMALL PARTS IN ONE FORM i.e. cook your dish bringing every small part of process. 
AND ATLAST THE MOST ESSENTIAL PART  WHICH IS FOCUS

This is simply I wanted  to explain and I will  give  you guys example. I will simply teach  you guys to cook any curry but i will take chicken curry for an instance. So the process would like like this .....
  • As we have decided already what we gonna cook which is chicken curry.
  • Secondly, what are the ingredients? > 
  1. chicken
  2. chicken curry masala powder
  3. garlic and ginger paste
  4. salt 
  5. oil
  6. chilly powder
  7. chopped tomatoes
  8. chopped corriander 
  9. chopped onion 
  • Now think how you gonna do it? If you know how to cook its better if not then find it via cook book or youtube. 
  • Once you know the process the simply the process into few parts. 
  • And importantly as i mentioned in the rule, finish each parts which means in this case
  1. Chopped the coriander , tomatoes and make garlic and ginger paste if you don't have readymade. 
  2. Heat up the oil in pan and once its hot  fry chopped onion and then when its gonna get light brown mix chicken . 
  3. Put salt into the chicken , stir it and leave it for 5 - 7mins 
  4. Put masala powder , garlic and ginger paste  and chilly powder  and again stir it.
  5. when your feel chicken is cooked 75 % then add chopped tomatoes for gravy and add some salt according to taste. 
  6. when it is cooked perfectly then put some chopped coriander to enhance the flavour. 
AND YOUR DELICIOUS CHICKEN CURRY IS READY!!!!!SIMPLY...  ... 
If you follow up these instruction then you can cook anything in so speedy manner , you will be amazed on yourself!!!! 
Give it a try ............  you won't get regret... 



No comments:

Post a Comment