Passion

Sunday 29 March 2015

TrYinG to finD my inneR passion!!!

 TrYinG to finD my inneR passion!!!
As I post my speedy cooking technique day before yesterday. May be you guys are confused  that  my blog is about passion of life and why am I sharing my experience which used to be my passion. It is so cause life  teaches you so many things that you cannot skip. Life is blank paper and you lift your pen then you start to write . 

In your life, its really hard to find your passion. In your life that you will think you got your ultimate passion but with the waves of time, you will realise that you were mistaken  and you start to search new things. As it happened to me , i thought exactly same thing but i got corrected myself and proceeded to find my inner passion. Somehow, I love to cook in home and for others. Hahahahha . 

No comments:

Post a Comment